We need your donations
We cannot end homelessness in our community without your help. Your financial gift provides services and support to those experiencing homelessness and helps us move our neighbors home.
Thank you for believing in us and our mission.
To mail a donation:
PO Box 31335
Charlotte, NC 28231
Attn: Philanthropy Office
Every day, we’re serving 1,200 individuals through our outreach, day services, shelters for men, and housing programs. Across all these, there is demand for some necessities.
What We Need
- New Fleece Blankets
- New Towels
- Boxer briefs (sizes L and up)
- Socks (crew/calf-length)
- Laundry detergent
- Hygiene products (toothpaste, toothbrush, body wash, deodorant, etc.)
Visit our Amazon Wish List for more items.
How To Donate
- Donations can be dropped off at our Day Services Center located at 945 N. College St.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- At the dead-end of North College Street, turn left into the Day Services Center parking lot. Proceed to the alcove parking on the left, approach the double doors at the back of the building and ring the bell for service.
- Collection Drives: When people come together, great things can happen. Organize collection drives of our most needed items. A great activity for corporate, school, faith, family, or friend groups.
We are unable to accept clothing, household, or furniture donations; please contact Crisis Assistance Ministry at 704-371-3001.
Contact Christine DeLia at firstname.lastname@example.org