UNITING THE COMMUNITY TO END HOMELESSNESS
HEART FOR THE WORK
- We choose this work and embrace this place.
- We practice radical compassion.
- We each do our unique part to end homelessness.
- Grounding ourselves in what we know, we imagine what is possible.
- We are intentional about getting the right people involved and we move towards effective action.
- We are exhaustive in our search for solutions.
BRING OUR BEST
- We practice self-care, self-awareness, and safety.
- We recognize what we need to let go of to move forward.
- We exercise diligence and grit.
- We honor the profound worth of each life and our work reflects it.
- We meet people where they are and approach others with genuine curiosity.
- We know we can’t do it alone. We are stronger and smarter together.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time staff. Benefits include medical and dental insurance, a retirement plan, and paid time off.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Up to 4% employer match
PAID TIME OFF
- Ten holidays per year
- Two floating holidays
- Twenty-five Paid Time Off (PTO) days for full-time employees
- Bereavement time
WORK/ LIFE BALANCE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Face-to-face counseling sessions for you and members of your immediate household.